European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA) - (Executive Agencies)
Description Go to funding source website
Executive agencies are set up for a limited period of time by the European Commission to manage specific tasks related to EU programmes.
The Executive Agency for the European Research Council manages EU programmes on research.
- manage the Horizon 2020 programme
- execute the annual work programme
- implement calls for proposals for funding
- inform and support applicants
- establish and manage grant agreements
- assist the ERC Scientific Council
- communicate regarding the European Research Council (ERC)
Plans and reports
Commission work programme – overview of institution-wide deliverables for current year
Annual activity report – department achievements, resources used during previous year
Annual work programme – budget line for certain policies and funding programmes for current year